Unify OpenScape CP205 (SIP)
SIP of HFA? Dit toestel wordt standaard met SIP-software geleverd. OSBiz-systemen vanaf V2R4 kunnen dit toestel, indien gewenst, omzetten naar HFA-software.
Feature rich entry level phone with superior audio quality, GB Ethernet and reduced power consumption.
The OpenScape Desk Phone CP205 brings the value of our CP200 device with the addition of an integrated Gigabit switch as well as reduced power consumption.
This cost effective entry device focuses on essential functions making the CP205 an ideal companion for CTI supported workstations where additional bandwidth is required.
It includes a headset socket, four programmable function keys and HD audio. Keys are pre-programmed with ?conversations?,' people ',' forwarding 'and' redial ' but can also be configured as four line keys. In addition, the phone has fixed function keys for ?hold?, 'transfer' and 'conference' to quickly interact with the call party.
- Gigabit model
- Graphical display, 2 lines (192*48 pixel), monochrome
- Optical call alert and status LED (red/green/amber)
- 4 free programmable feature keys with LED (red/green/amber)
- 5 fixed feature keys, 3 with LED (red or green)
- 4-way navigator, plus OK-key
- 3 audio keys (Mute/Speaker/Headset) with LED (red or green)
- Volume control +/-
- Open listening / Handsfree talking
- Headset port
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet Switch
- 802.3af Power over Ethernet, class 1
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az)
- Wall mountable
- Color: black
- OpenScape Desk Phone CP205 (Phone with preinstalled SIP SW)
- Handset plus cord
- Foot stand with cable clip
- Installation Guide
- Paper label insert (key labeling) and plastic cover strip
External power supply and LAN cable must be ordered separately, if required.