4x4 business class dual band 802.11ac
The NETGEAR® WAC740 ProSAFE® Wave 2 Wireless Access Point is a high-performance controller managed 802.11ac 4 x 4 Wave 2 AP supporting an aggregate throughput of 2.3 Gbps (600 Mbps for 2.4GHz and 1.7 Gbps 802.11ac for 5GHz). With support of Power of Ethernet (PoE) and multi-gigabit Ethernet port, flexibility is second to none.
- ProSAFE 802.11ac AP Wave 2 provides a theoretical connection rate of up to 2.6Gbps per radio—roughly double the rates offered by today’s high-end 802.11ac access points;
- Reliable wireless coverage with 4 streams of data based on 4x4 (Transmit and Receive) optimized internal antennas;
- Multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) increases efficiency and capacity – enabling clients to utilize the RF spectrum much more efficiently by allowing multiple-AP-to client transmissions, beamforming, wider bandwidth, and improved encoding;
- AirQual feature enables spectrum analysis and interference identification;
- Centrally managed by ProSAFE Wireless Controllers;
- 2.5GBASE-T Multi-Gigabit support eliminates bottlenecks associated with standard Gigabit Ethernet (NBASE-T switch required to obtain speeds higher than 1Gbps w/ a single port).